print

Friday, August 10, 2012

Simple Single Shuttle BUTTERFLY Bookmark

I've finally gotten around to figuring out how to use PAINT to do a tatting diagram over top of a finished item. It's my first time giving it a try and it's not near as nice as many who use a paint program on a regular basis. If you happen to use it regularly and can give me a course on how to use it efficiently, I'd greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, at least the work I've done isn't unusable. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to PIN it elsewhere. I do not want to see it up on another web site without my permission. In the meantime, make as many as you like. Gift them or sell them. Either way is fine with me, but please give credit where credit is due and don't pass this off as your own pattern. Any replication/duplication of any previous patterns out there similar to the Simple Single Shuttle BUTTERFLY Bookmark are unintentional.

No comments: