print

Monday, July 16, 2012

Long Time no Tatting Post :(

Oh my goodness! Has it really been that long since I've posted here? I guess it must be. Shame on me. Well, you know how it is when you get busy and let life get in the way. I shouldn't say that. I'm very satisfied with the things that have been keeping me occupied. My God, Jehovah, family, friends and I'm finally back into designing and working up some fun patterns that I've collected but not done anything with. Well, now I am. I'm working on designing earrings, I've always been a lover of the big dangly, chandelier earrings. I've never worn them; believing that my neck is just to short for anything that dangles. But, I believe I'm going to at least give them a try. If I still feel I can't wear them...I'll just make some less-dangly earrings, but DANGLE they will. Actually, I'm working on several patterns and will be working together an eBook of earrings. So, stay tuned. And, if you're not following me yet, this would probably be a good time to do so.

No comments: