Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Latest Design



Please ignore the part on the right (it's already been snipped off) and much more lace has been worked.

This is my latest design that I call Elephant Tatted Lace. Can you see the Elephant?

I'm making this lace for a dear sweet friend of mine. She'll be stitching it to the hem of a skirt. I hope she'll email me a picture after she's done with it. I can't wait to see it. This is a pattern that I'll put on www.bellaonline.com/site/tatting once I figure out how to embed a picture into the articles.

4 comments:

❦TattingChic said...

Looks very nice! I like the color and the pattern!

Happy International Tatting Day today!
I am celebrating my 2 year blogoversary, no joke! Come on by and join in the fun!
~TattingChic ♥

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

I still LOVE this lace you are making Bev!

❦TattingChic said...

Hi there, Bev! Oh, that was nice of you to come and tell me that you've added my blog to your blog list so I added your blog to my blog list too! How sweet of you!
Good luck in the drawing to you and thanks for celebrating my blogoversary with me!
~TattingChic ♥

Val said...

bev, i can certainly see the eles! the pattern is very cute. i'm sure your friend will love it on her skirt.